NEW PAYMENT OPTIONS AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TOOL NOW AVAILABLE
On July 12, McLeod Co-op Power launched three new payment options for members. The goal was to make it more convenient for members to pay their bills.
- Secure Credit Card Payments by Phone Payments made over the phone will now go through an automated phone service for enhanced security.
- One Time Online Payments with PayNow Members that want to make a quick, one time payment without logging into SmartHub will now have that option on the Cooperative’s website.
- Online and Mobile SmartHub Application SmartHub – an optional online service that offers members a faster, more efficient way to pay their bills and manage account information from either a computer or mobile device, including smartphones and tablets.
The SmartHub app is free (available for both Apple/IOS and Android mobile devices) to download and install, and is powered by the National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC), which developed and services the program.
Register for SmartHub
After we launch on July 12th, you’ll need to register online as a new user through SmartHub. You can learn more about SmartHub and download registration instructions by clicking here. You can also download our free, secure SmartHub app from the Apple or Google Play stores.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH SMARTHUB
- Analyze Your Usage – View and compare your usage daily with previous time periods. Enhanced features including weather data allow you to be more aware than ever of how your daily activities can change your electricity consumption.
- Pay Your Bill and Manage Auto-Pay
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Recurring Bank Draft or Recurring Credit Card
- View and Compare – View copies of your current and past bills while adding weather analysis and daily usage comparisons. Contact Us Easily contact McLeod Co-op with billing questions, service issues, or other requests.