Member Services Manager
McLeod Cooperative Power Association, Glencoe, MN – is a member-owned cooperative since 1935 and provides electricity to more than 6,000 residents, businesses and industries in central Minnesota. As a result of a planned retirement in early 2020, we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to fulfill the position of Member Services Manager.
The member services manager is responsible for leading and directing the activities of the member services department including member engagement, customer service, communication, billing and collections, and load management programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role as a member of the senior leadership team developing and implementing vision, strategies, and goals for the cooperative, as well as long-range plans.
- Leads and manages department personnel and external relationships to achieve the desired customer and member services performance.
- Oversees the planning, development and execution of strategies to promote exceptional member engagement and customer service to ensure a positive perception of the Cooperative.
- Directs advertising, marketing, internal and external communications, media relations and public information activities to ensure effective communications, favorable attitudes, support of Cooperative programs and values, and engaged members.
- Develops and manages innovative, cost-effective renewable energy and demand response programs.
- Administers the billing and collections function.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public relations, or similar discipline.
- Experience in rural electric cooperative member services department preferred.
- A minimum of seven years in a customer relations environment is required.
- Two or more years of leadership experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of software and social media platforms.
- Must possess good member and customer relations, communication, technical skills, be innovative in decision making, demonstrates teamwork and flexibility, focused on continuous learning, business-focused and demonstrates values for effective individual performance.
Please mail, fax, or e-mail your resume with salary requirements by end of day December 4, 2019 to:
Cindy Schue, Great River Energy
12300 Elm Creek Boulevard
Maple Grove, MN 55369-4718
McLeod Cooperative Power Association is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No agencies please.