We’re excited to announce that the photo contest for our 2024 calendars is now open for entries. The contest is designed to spotlight the photography talents of our members, but just as importantly the scenic beauty and unique characteristics of our service territory.
Members are encouraged to begin submitting photos with the deadline being August 1, 2023. Please consider submitting photos from all seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter). The photos submitted will be selected by a panel of judges with winners notified by September 1, 2023. Winners will receive a $20 credit on their electric bill.
Photo Contest Guidelines:
- Only McLeod Co-op Power members may enter the contest (photos must have been taken by the member submitting the photo).
- Members may submit up to 4 photos.
- Photos must be electronic and high quality in resolution for print quality (at least 2MB in file size).
- The following information must be submitted with the photo to be considered: Name, address, phone, email, and location it was taken with a short photo description.
- Shoot your photos in horizontal/landscape orientation (not vertical).
- Photos must not include a close-up view of people.
- Photos (and supporting information) must be emailed to [email protected] by August 1, 2023.
- By submitting photos for this contest photographers automatically give McLeod Co-op Power permission to use winning photos in the calendar in other publications, member presentations or shared electronically on the co-op’s website and Facebook page.